Your rights as an individual.
From the 25th May 2018 you will have revised rights under the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). These are:-
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erase
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Further information on the above is available from the 'Information Commissioner's Office' website.
WHO WE ARE
Fidelity Works Ltd are authorised and registered with the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker under Firm Ref 669535. Fidelity Works Ltd is registered in England and Wales, Company No 08282024, registered office: 90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE.
Fidelity Works Ltd controls any information which you provide on this website, and those listed below, and is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) under reference number Z3523198 .
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
The following Information about you may be collected and processed by us:
- Details that you provide to us directly by visiting our website and by filling in any forms on our website This includes using our online services, completing a loan enquiry form, requesting a quote, becoming a newsletter subscriber and applying for any other product or service on our site
- Details of any transactions that you carry out through our system, including information of your visit to our website and details of any resources accessed when using our website
- Details that you may provide to us when contacting us
- Details that you have consented to being passed to us by our affiliates, partners and brokers
TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT COULD BE COLLECTED
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to protect your personal data we have strict security measures in place:
- We use secure servers to store your data. These are treated as confidential and are not accessible to the public
- The data is only accessible (by means of user log in and password credentials) to those of our own employees or those third parties who need to know such information in order to deliver our products and services
- In order to identify security threats, and to ensure continued security, Fidelity Works routinely evaluates its data security procedures – the integrity of our servers is of paramount importance to us
We will not store your personal details beyond the legally-permitted period and so records we hold relating to you will be entirely deleted from our servers at the point we can no longer legally retain them.
Although Fidelity Works aims, and takes all possible measures to completely protect your data, we are unable to guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. Data transmission over the internet can be an insecure method of communication. It may be possible for third parties outside of the control of Fidelity Works to access the data you are communicating to us whilst the transmission is in process and neither Fidelity Works or you would be aware.
IF WE USE YOUR INFORMATION, HOW WILL WE USE IT?
Fidelity Works Ltd is the sole owner of the information collected from our sites. Our sites collect personally-identifiable information from our users at several different points on our website. Our sites collect demographic information about you, (such as name, age and address) and answers to specific questions asked by our sites, its clients or sponsors. This data will be used in order to process and submit your enquiry to our partners. It may also be used by Fidelity Works and carefully selected third parties to contact you by email, SMS, post, telephone or other appropriate means, with communications about their products or services, who may be in a position to help you; examples are such as:
- Credit brokers
- Unsecured loans provider, secured loans providers, short term lenders, alternative lenders, peer to peer lender, guarantor lenders
- Prepayment card and bank account providers
- Car finance, logbook loan lenders
- Insurance services such as car insurance, home and contents insurance
- Debt and property possession adjusters/advisers
- Utility switching agents
- Debt management companies, insolvency practitioners, bankruptcy specialists
- Equity release arrangers and credit reference advisers
We may use any of this information in the following ways:
- To make sure that the content that you see from our website is presented to you and your computer in an effective manner
- To provide you with services, products, information or special offers that we feel may be of interest to you or that you have requested from our website, where you have shown consent to be contacted for such purposes; please see table below for the industry types you can expect to receive services, products, information or special offers from. This may include entities not based within the European Economic Area (EEA) or entities which have a presence outside of the EEA despite their main business being conducted within the confines of the EEA. When dealing with such third parties, we ask them to confirm that they will ensure your data is used, stored and transferred according to the applicable regulations of the EEA – your data should not be treated any differently than if the entity was operating within the EEA. By using our website, this is your confirmation that you agree to such use, storage and transfer of your data
- To confirm that the information that we hold about you is current and up-to-date via third party providers of such services, to include phone, e-mail, SMS and postal verification methods, to inform you about the changes and upcoming services through our website
- To respond to your Customer Service enquiries or to handle complaints effectively – we have a duty to ensure that we are corresponding with the person whose details we will be discussing and we like to have your application history in front of us when responding to your Customer Services contact with us to give you the speediest resolution possible
- If we are legally obliged to allow other parties access to your personal data in order to comply with any law or regulation or when we seek to protect our commercial interests through any means open to us in law
- In order to allow an affiliate who introduces customers to us, to know how to bill us for their services
- Should we be bought by an external entity the personal data held by us about our customers will be one of our assets and as such will be transferred at the point of sale
- To undertake improvement to our websites and application processes
PASSING YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Further to the above disclosures, the data we collect using your browsing pattern may be sold (or otherwise passed on) to our clients and carefully selected third parties. However, we do not disclose individual information to them, but only aggregated and generalised information.
By entering your information into this site you agree that valued third party partners may contact you via telephone, automated telephone, email, SMS, post or other appropriate means, with new interesting products and services offers, who may be in a position to help you. You should always read their terms and conditions.
We may pass your details onto third parties for marketing of products and services that they feel may be of interest to you. The following sectors are the industry types you can expect to receive 3rd party products, information, services or special offers from - Automotive, Call Centre, Competition Sites, Debt, Entertainment\Gaming\Leisure, Finance, Freebie Sites, Funeral Plans, Gambling, Insurance (Life, Home, Automotive, General, Private Medical, Travel), Lottery, Pension, PPI, Utilities. We may also supply your data to these sectors via agencies/brokers.
Third parties include, but are not limited to:
- Ffrees Family Finance Ltd (U Account)
- APS Financial Ltd (icount)
- Pockit Ltd (Pockit)
- Platfi Ltd (Capitalise)
- Savant International Limited (Savvy Benefits Card)
- Capital One Europe Plc (Luma, Ocean)
- MBNA Limited (MBNA Credit Cards)
- NewDay Ltd (Aqua, Marbles and Opus)
- The Post Office (Post Office Credit Cards)
- Vanquis Bank Limited (Vanquis, Aquis, Origin)
- Tesco Personal Finance plc (Credit Cards)
- Pebble Group
- Credit Fix
|Credit score services
- RSDataTech Ltd (UK Credit Ratings)
- Experian Ltd (Experian)
- Supacasino (Fidelity Works Ltd)
- Advancis Ltd (Buddy Loans)
- Buddy Loans
- Bamboo Loans
|Home credit loans
- Morses Club PLC (Morses Club)
- Provident Personal Credit Limited (Provident)
|Log book loans
- Loans 2 Go Ltd (Loans2Go)
- Rateswitch Ltd (Rateswitch)
- SoSmart Financial Services Ltd (So Smart Money)
- Loans 2 Go Ltd (Loans2Go, Simple Fast Loans)
- Madison CF UK Limited (118 118 Money)
- Monevo Limited (Epic Loans)
- Munee Hut LLP (icash)
- Progressive Money Limited (Progressive Money)
- Stop Go Networks Limited (The Money Source, Freshflex Finance)
- Monevo Ltd (Purple Loans, Epic Loans)
- Quidii Ltd (Accept Loans)
- The Affiliate People Ltd (Fix My Finances)
- giffgaff Ltd (giffgaff money)
- Retail Money Market (RateSetter)
- Lendable Ltd (lenable)
- Nouveau Finance
- Kachadula (Unsecured Finance)
- Freedom Finance Ltd (Freedom Finance)
- Intelligent Lending Ltd (Ocean)
- Norton Financial Services Ltd (Norton Finance)
- SoSmart Financial Services Ltd (So Smart Money)
- Fluent Money Ltd
|Short term loans
- Active Securities Limited (247Moneybox.com)
- Simple Fast Loans (Loans 2 Go)
- DJS (UK) Limited (Piggy Bank)
- Ferratum UK Ltd (Ferratum)
- Hamilton Digital Solutions Ltd (Ez Loans)
- Monevo Limited (Epic Loans)
- MYJAR Limited (My Jar)
- Munee Hut LLP (icash)
- Provident Personal Credit Limited trading as Provident and Satsuma Loans. Registered Office: 1 Godwin Street Bradford BD1 2SU. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop Go Networks Limited (Firefly Finance, The Money Source, Spend Friend, Freshflex Finance, 247 Money Express)
|Products on Finance
- Carfinance247 Ltd (CarFinance 247)
- Zuto Ltd (Zuto)
- Concept Car Credit Limited (Concept Car Credit)
- Automobile Association Developments Ltd. (AA Car Insurance)
- Aviva plc (Aviva Car Insurance)
- esure Services Limited (eSure Car Insurance)
- RAC Motoring Services Ltd. (RAC)
- Saga Plc. (Saga Car Insurance)
|Vehicle purchase (inc Test Drives)
- RAC Motoring Services Ltd. (RAC Car Passport)
- The Fiat Group (Fiat, Jeep, Abarth)
- You have the right, at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
- To contact you and any person referred to by you in connection with your application or enquiry;
- To process and respond to requests, enquiries and complaints received from you;
- To identify a lender or other product provider and arrange for the provision of the loan or other products and services requested by you;
- To communicate with you about products and services provided to or requested by you;
- To update Our records;
- To analyse trends and profiles and carry out assessment and analysis (including credit and/or behaviour scoring, market and product analysis);
- For audit purposes;
- To carry out customer satisfaction research;
- To prevent or detect fraud;
- To meet Our regulatory compliance and reporting obligations
- To ensure that content from this site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- To develop and improve Our services to you and notify you about changes to Our services
- To enable third parties to carry out any of the above purposes on Our behalf.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share Your Information with third parties in the following ways:
- We sometimes use agents and service providers to process Your Information on Our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to maintain our IT systems. Where we use agents and service providers to process your information, we will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place to safeguard Your Information.
- We will release your personal information when we are required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings.
- We may give information we hold about you to third parties as part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses.
- Your Information may be passed to credit reference, fraud prevention, law enforcement agencies and identity and address verification agencies whom may record and use your information and disclose it to other organisations for credit reference, debt tracing, fraud and money laundering prevention purposes.
- We may transfer your information to our partners, credit brokers and/or to potential lenders or third parties (e.g. debt counsellors and insurers) for the purposes of seeking or arranging finance for you, assessing your application and processing, administering and enforcing any subsequent loan which may be granted. The partners, credit brokers, potential lenders and third parties may share information with us in relation to your application and in accordance with their Terms and Conditions.
- You confirm you have the consent of any other person whose details are provided by you in connection with your application or enquiry to provide that person's Information to us and for us to use that person's Information for the processing of any application that you may submit as a joint application.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a user name, passcode and memorable word which enables you to access certain parts of this site, you are responsible for keeping this user name, passcode and memorable word confidential. You must not share these with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect Your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to this site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received Your Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which We use them in the table below:
Bing is a search engine owned by Microsoft which carries adverts. We buy advertising space on this search engine and this cookie helps us track conversions from the adverts we place. This conversion tracking helps us optimise our advertising campaign.
Doubleclick is the advert management system behind the Google search engine, which carries adverts. We buy advertising space on this search engine and this cookie helps us track conversions from the adverts we place. This conversion tracking helps us optimise our advertising campaign.
We store cookies for this website which helps with usability especially with the application form.
Google Analytics is a tool we use internally to monitor website usage.
For more information on cookies (including how to switch them off) please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use these as they may be able to offer exclusive deals with lenders and have access to other lenders.
We endeavour to update this on a quarterly basis.
We may also pass your information to the Financial Conduct Authority, the ICO and/or other regulatory/governing bodies, for the purposes of compliance monitoring.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
In order to provide the widest possible range of products and offers for our customers, our website may contain links to third party websites. Please note that in selecting a particular link to any such product or offer, we do not accept any liability or responsibility, because these websites have their own Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies. If you have any queries regarding these websites, you should contact the owner of that particular website directly.
YOU CAN REQUEST YOUR INFORMATION
The UK Data Protection Act provides you with the right to access information held about you. Any such request may incur a minimal fee (set by government and which may change from time to time) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you require such information please contact us as below. If after corresponding with us, you do not feel that your query or complaint has been satisfactorily resolved, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk)
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
Through our website we may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, browser type and version and operating system information for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. All this information is purely statistical and does not identify any individual.
CREDIT REFERENCE AND FRAUD PREVENTION AGENCIES
Further to the information given above, to reiterate, your details may be passed to statutory bodies, regulators, legal bodies, credit reference entities, fraud prevent entities and identity and address verification agencies who may record and use your details and disclose it to other organisations for credit reference, debt tracing, fraud and money laundering prevention purposes. If you have any queries regarding these uses, please contact the relevant entity or trade organisation.
By submitting an application form on our site, you confirm that all of the information provided is accurate and true. You also authorise that upon application the Lender or Finance Provider may use both fraud prevention and credit referencing agencies to help make relevant decisions.
Credit checks and credit reference agencies can also help prevent fraudulent applications.